What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make an enquiry, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
– your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not directly enquire for services;
– details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any services you have with us;
– details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
– information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
– to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
– for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
– for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
Who do we share it with?
Proactive Click Limited may also disclose your personal information:
– if we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include reviews, direct marketing programme and for online payment services. We do not – permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
– Trusted third party suppliers providing relevant products and services related to your Proactive Click Limited purchases to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect SEO Silly, its business, staff and customers; and to prospective or actual buyers in the event that Proactive Click Limited sells any of its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer relationship.
Keeping You Informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you. This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your Proactive Click Limited services, some of which are provided by SEO Silly and some by our trusted partners to whom we may pass on your details.
They or we may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings, or which we obtain or update from external sources. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don’t want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at email@example.com
If you don’t want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the Proactive Click Limited marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
Please note that Proactive Click Limited would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.
Security and Storage
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, Proactive Click Limited cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.